posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default is it fraudulent or illegal?

"Dave" wrote in message
On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 16:48:46 -0700, "Capt. JG"
said:

Try and keep up. We're talking about supposed registration fraud by acorn
vs. voter fraud by some republicans.

Correction: you were talking about registration fraud by Acorn until I
raised a separate question about the potential for early voting to be the
subject of similar fraud. You responded to my question with a pointer to
some web site having nothing to do with early voting. I take it that's a
subject you don't want to talk about. That's ok. But I do wish that if you
have nothing to add that's responsive to the question you'd simply refrain
from responding to the question.

Not my fault if you're having trouble keeping up.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com