posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default is it fraudulent or illegal?

"Ken Marino" wrote in message
m...
On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 17:02:11 -0500, Dave wrote:

On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 15:39:33 -0500, Ken Marino
said:

I guess libs don't know the meaning of illegal or fraud when it applies
to their warped idea of equality.

That does call to mind a question I've been meaning to ask of those who
live in states with early voting, since I have no experience with such a
system. Is that early voting done by going to a polling place and
casting a vote, or is it like the Dems' proposed abolition of union
elections, where Cornelius the Acorn volunteer can come round to the
nursing home and "help" the voter fill out the ballot and make sure it
gets delivered?

Your close to right. The other reason is the main democratic voting
motto-- vote early and often.

I believe it was Jeb Bush who attempted to make a joke out of for his
Republican friends. So, basically, you're wrong again.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com