posted to alt.sailing.asa
Ken Marino Ken Marino is offline

Default who's racist here

On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 14:38:58 -0700, Capt. JG wrote:

"Ken Marino" wrote in message
m...
how come the media reports that anywhere from 90-99% of blacks say they
are voting for Obama, but never is it said that racism might play a
part in that high a percentage, If ONE white person says he can't vote
for Obama he is often accused of saying this because he is racist. It
couldn't possibly have anything to do with disagreeing with his
policies.

More total bs, right-wingnut racism as an argument in favor of McCain,
who voted against honoring Martin Luther King. In recent times the vast
majority of blacks vote for Democrats. If you think that's racist...
they're voting in the own self-interest, which seems pretty smart to me.

Such an f...n typical liberal comeback, and you helped make my point. A
black can vote in his own self interest, but a white doing so is racist.
I did not say it was racist either way. I simply asked why it is reported
as racist in one examle and not the other. But as usual, libs don't read
what is written, they read what they want to see.