DK DK is offline

Default 21' Center Console Suggestions?

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 11:42:04 GMT, JohnH wrote:

I love my Key West 18' CC with the 150 Yamaha.

I was going to ask you how you liked it now that you've taken out a
few times.

I like the Key West brand a lot. Fairly well built boat.

I've been looking for new boats for a while now - still thinking about
a new Contender again, but after looking around on the innertubes,
I've been intrigued by their new 29' CC.

http://www.keywestboatsinc.com/boats/show/id/9

Haven't actually seen one yet - just thinking.

That's a beautiful boat. The dealer that sold me my new bass boat also
sells Key West. I had a chance to look them over and they seem to be as
solid as ever. Nice design and clean lines, too.