Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default New Ethics Complaint Filed Against GOP Saviour

"Boater" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
Palin Target Of New Ethics Complaint

October 29, 2008(CBS)

CBS News Investigative Producer Yvonne Miller-Halee and Kim Lengle wrote
this story for CBSNews.com.

Alaska Governor and Republican Vice President hopeful Sarah Palin may be
facing another round of scrutiny, this time for charging the state for
her children to travel with her while conducing official state business.

Big YAWN

Actually, you should be thankful if ethics problems take Palin out of hte
national picture for 2012. With her out of the way, your party might
nominate a moderate who could rebuild the party, if not win.

You mean we have to listen to you about Palin and/or other potentials for
2012 for the next four years?
Ok .... I give.... your man won. President Obama it is.

(Good grief)

Eisboch