JohnH[_3_] JohnH[_3_] is offline

Default The War on Science...continues...

On Tue, 28 Oct 2008 16:31:13 -0400, Boater wrote:

Eisboch wrote:
wrote in message

And a VP candidate who believes the earth is 6000 years old.

So what?

Doesn't stop her from wanting to drill for more dinofuel formed 300 million
years ago.

Eisboch

Yeah, I'm sure the Lipsticked Pig has great appeal to the non-thinking
creationists. I haven't included you in that group...yet! :)

Now *that* must make you feel really special, huh Eisboch?
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Narcissistic Hypocrite]