Tim Tim is offline

Default McCain Supporter Shoots Yard Sign Vandal

On Oct 28, 10:54*pm, wrote:
On Tue, 28 Oct 2008 19:23:58 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5...aIvTzY18hdgvKQ

if he had Obama hanging there, the town would burn down!

If you hang a white woman in effigy it is free speech, if you hang a
black man in effigy (or even just have a rope hanging there) it is a
hate crime.
That is why I oppose "hate crime" legislation. Either something is a
crime or isn't. You shouldn't discriminate based on the color of the
alleged victim. It was wrong when we ignored crimes against blacks and
it is wrong to give those crimes special status.

agreed!