Jere Lull Jere Lull is offline

Default I'm Skippy! Hey lookit meeeee!

On 2008-10-28 11:56:57 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
said:

Sure he can use it as he sees fit. I agree with you. But, I'm not the least
bit concerned about the fact that he's using it. I'm laughing at him because
he's using it on the interstate highway as if to say, "Hey, look at meeeeee!
I'm so cool. I'm so important that everybody in the world needs to know my
whereabouts even when I'm just doing something common, ordinary and lubberly
like driving on the interstate highway!"

Yet, YOU were so interested in where he was that you looked.

Seems you're more interested in his travels than I am. ;-)

--
Jere Lull