Marty[_2_] Marty[_2_] is offline

Default I'm Skippy! Hey lookit meeeee!

Wilbur Hubbard wrote:
"Marty" wrote in message
Wilbur Hubbard wrote:
Then you, who views these two Rubes as heroes, have the nerve to say PKB
to me when PKB clearly applies to Bruce and Skippy 100%. So sad your
failure to see reality.

Interesting, how did you come to the conclusion that I view these people
as heros?
I don't brag about my many outstanding voyaging accomplishments.

Well, you'd have to have done something to brag about wouldn't you?

Cheers
Martin

I probably have more hours aboard than the remainder of the subscribership
to this group combined.

Wilbur Hubbard

Neal, time aboard the bathtub with a rubber ducky doesn't count, anymore
than time aboard a clapped out banana permanently moored atop a reef of
of discarded beer cans counts.

Cheers
Martin