Calif Bill Calif Bill is offline

Default Question for the economic aces

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
On Tue, 28 Oct 2008 12:19:05 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

It would be much, much better to minimize regular income taxes on business
if you want to stimulate the economy. Not all small businesses are
desirable investment candidates. Mine wasn't. No one could understand
what we built and when I tried to explain their eyes just glazed over.

Flat tax - the only answer.

10%.

We do not have a revenue problem, we have a spending problem. And a flat
tax will never, ever pass! Government these days is control. And taxation
is the ultimate control. You want to dissuade an action, raise taxes on
that action. Want to help a donation giver, lower taxes for that segment.