JimH[_5_] JimH[_5_] is offline

Default Question for the economic aces

On Tue, 28 Oct 2008 19:52:41 GMT, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:

On Tue, 28 Oct 2008 12:19:05 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

It would be much, much better to minimize regular income taxes on business
if you want to stimulate the economy. Not all small businesses are
desirable investment candidates. Mine wasn't. No one could understand
what we built and when I tried to explain their eyes just glazed over.

Flat tax - the only answer.

10%.

A National sales tax is also an answer. The more you buy, the more
you pay.

With a flat tax folks can still keep income undeclared and not subject
to tax (e.g. drug dealers). Those same folks will have to pay tax
when they make purchases.

Makes to much sense to ensure it will never be enacted.