BAR[_3_] BAR[_3_] is offline

Default H Krause please comment

wrote:
On Mon, 27 Oct 2008 11:29:49 -0400, jim wrote:

Don White wrote:
wrote in message
On Mon, 27 Oct 2008 10:09:51 -0400, jim wrote:

wrote:
On Mon, 27 Oct 2008 09:08:18 -0400, jim wrote:

Boater wrote:

(he asks)
Do you know what offhand shooting is?
(Then he explains)
Offhand shooting, dipschitt, is a competitive or range stance, not
something used in a gunfight.
I'm glad you cleared that up. I was thinking of Harry huddled in a
corner with his girlie magazines doing some off hand shooting. ;-)

Pretty creepy fantasy ya got there. You are one sick pup.

What creeped you out? Girlie magazines or off hand shooting.
The fact that you posted here about your fantasies involving thinking
about Harry doing some "off hand shooting" while looking at girly
mags.

He was in the navy afterall... what else was there to do on long
deployments.

I didn't know Harry when I was in the service. I imagine he was off
boffing some 14 year old at the time.

I think you have him confused with John Herring.

The police reports may say differently.