Bruce in Bangkok[_7_] Bruce in Bangkok[_7_] is offline

Default I'm Skippy! Hey lookit meeeee!

On Mon, 27 Oct 2008 18:40:40 -0400, Marty wrote:

Wilbur Hubbard wrote:
Now, that idiot Skippy is using his SPOT on the interstate highways.

What's your beef Neal? Skip is paying for it, he can use it as he sees
fit. You're just jealous because you can't afford it, and if you did
scrape up enough quarters that dropped on the sidewalk from people who
missed the parking meter slot, it wouldn't look to impressive as you
traveled a quarter of mile either way from your shanty pushing your
shopping cart.

http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?&glId=0sKGa9AJRCF45FaX5L5g6PLcZGvSb3 nMe

Bwahahahahhahahahahahahahahahh! Like I've always said, he can't live without
thinking he's the center of attention.

Hmmm, pot, kettle

Cheers
Martin

"Bwahahahahhahahahahahahahahahh"

You know that sounds a lot like the noise my little granddaughter
makes when she has a temper tantrum, falls down, and drums her heels
on the floor...... How old is this guy anyway? My granddaughter is
five, this year, and he makes a noise just like her........

Bruce-in-Bangkok