Tim Tim is offline

Default H Krause please comment

On Oct 27, 5:50*am, "D.Duck" wrote:
"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
messagenews:6g6bg413aistjl0mkolah972e0agi8bsgs@4ax .com...

On Sun, 26 Oct 2008 21:35:12 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

I don't know how I can do it, but I do. *We went back several times over
the
course of *a week and the results were always the same. *Even the Grunts
were impressed.

Hand eye coordination is paramount in handling semi-auto hand guns -
you've got a good eye and your wrist and hand do what you tell them to
do.

Twitch reflex also has something to do with it - the higher the twitch
reflex, the more accurate your grouping will be.

For me, semi-auto handguns are a PIA - I have two, but I much prefer a
revolver - limited rounds, but I'm much more accurate with a revolver
than a semi-auto.

Back when I carried a Navy 1911 .45 - you didn't want to be near the
practice range when I was around. *:)

Hell, even a city boy like me qualified expert with both the .45 and M1. *I
remember my boot camp M1 score of 243 out of the possible 250. *Won 25 bucks
from Leatherneck magazine for the highest boot camp score during that
particular year.

Of course you young wipper snappers wouldn't know anything about the M1.

I would. I had a National Match. Now I have an M1-A