Old Nick

Default Wood vs Fiberglass

On Tue, 11 May 2004 23:15:00 +0100, steveb vaguely
proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:
uncap my header address to reply via email

Chris Newport freed themself from bondage, long
enough to scribble:

If the good lord had wanted us to build fibreglass boats he would have
given us fibre glasss trees B-)

lol .... and if He had wanted us to fly, He woulda given us tickets

Haha! We all got a ticket for ONE journey, man! Whether we fly or not
is moot....G

Sometimes in a workplace you find snot on the wall of
the toilet cubicles. You feel "What sort of twisted
child would do this?"....the internet seems full of
them. It's very sad