Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default Question for the economic aces

"jim" wrote in message

Nobody likes a smart ass. You are supposed to take all of the plans at
face value and consiser them to be a reflection of what will happen after
the planner is elected. Let me quote some one that has it all figured out.
"is this just a bunch of economic doubletalk that sounds good but has
virtually no meat to it?"

If I am correct, then we are witnessing the biggest scam of the whole
election process.

As you know, I founded and operated a business for many years. A couple of
times I nearly went belly-up due to income taxes due.
The income tax structure basically penalizes you for making headway and
actually start producing a profit which can then be re-invested into the
company. Income taxes basically became a cost of doing business and the
better you did, the more you paid.

I didn't pay a cent in "Capital Gains" taxes in all the years I had the
business. I paid through the nose when I sold it though because at that
time the rate was something like 35 percent.

Eisboch