Don White Don White is offline

Default From a recent convert of the Mesiah...

"JohnH" wrote in message
I'm voting Democrat because I'm way too irresponsible to own a gun,

I'm voting Democrat because I love the fact that I'm now free to marry
whatever I want.

I'm voting Democrat because I believe everything the "mainstream"
media says

I'm voting Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a
gallon of gas are obscene,

I'm voting Democrat because I believe a Democrat-run government will do a
better job of
spending my money - the money I earn by working - than I would.

I'm voting Democrat because I believe that the polar ice caps will melt
away in
ten years if I don't start driving a Prius.

I'm voting Democrat because we don't need to become energy-independent,
since that dry-up money going to the terrorists from Venezuela, Iran, and
the Saudis.

I'm voting Democrat because I'm not concerned about the slaughter of
millions of babies

I'm voting Democrat because I believe that business should not be allowed
to make profits for themselves

I'm voting Democrat because my head is so firmly planted up my @#% it's
unlikely that I'll never be bothered by "the facts" or ever have another
point of
--

Very good JohnnyH...as Dr Phil says...you can't change what you won't
acknowledge.