[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default What a great day...

On Oct 27, 9:47*am, jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
JohnH wrote:

The Christmas Craft Fair at our church is rapidly approaching. One
year I
made a kresh and the ladies crosstitched the figures to go therein.
They
then auctioned the manger scene and made almost $500 on it. This year
they're doing the same, so I got roped into another kresh. It's not
boating
related, but here's a picture. It's 24" wide, made from oak, with
plywood
floor and back.

You'd think a lifelong Catholic like Herring would have learned to spell
crèche.

John was just spelling it phonetically so you heathens would have a
better time pronouncing it correctly.

It's good that you and a few others continue to make excuses for Herring.

What is this obsession you have with John and others? You are one sick dude.- Hide quoted text -

He has an obsession with trying to make people believe that he has
things, does things, more and better than anyone else. That's why he
has been caught in so many lies about his life, his possessions, etc.
He even lies about his wife's education and degree(s) (as well as his
own!)