Boater Boater is offline

Default For the video experts here (2).

SmallBoats.com wrote:
JohnH wrote:
On Tue, 28 Oct 2008 00:30:29 GMT, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:

On Mon, 27 Oct 2008 23:15:39 GMT, "CRM" wrote:

http://www.videohelp.com/tools/Dscaler_5
Don't confuse him - he's on a roll making it way harder than it has to
be.

What a bull**** attitude!
You're sounding very much like Harry or JimH. But, do what pleases you.
I expected better.

Yeah, I did not see that one coming. It's what I hate most about this
part of the state. Down near the shore folks did not seem to have to
step on those who were "less fortunate" to feel better about themselves.
I alway thought it was because folks around here wanted to be there,
those down there were just more content with themselves. Like my friend
Joe used to say, "there are givers and takers in the world". And he
wasn't always talking about money...

I always knew our Captain was a little insecure, (though I never
understood why). I guess that's why he gets so riled up when proven
wrong and maybe even embellished a little here and there, some
accomplishments to cover for it. Still, I alway kept that to myself,
always considered that out of bounds, always watched his back and
supported his folly, without question. I never thought he would turn on
me like this. It's a character flaw and a pretty serious one, in my
opinion.. But who am I? A mere HS grad, with meager assets

I am done with this now, I really have a lot of things to work on here
at home where me and my family are surviving the blows OK for now.
Gotta' get back to work. Look for new things from SmallBoats.com in the
near future, wish us luck...

Rowdy Mouse Racing, Banned from the mall for life !

It's got nothing to do with money and everything to do with your
ignorance, your being obstinate, your short fuse, your never-ending
playing of "poor, poor, pitiful me," and your refusal to spend any time
doing your own research.

If you recall, I offered to help you with a problem a bit more serious
than video conversion, a problem you often whined about, and you refused
that help, too.