SmallBoats.com[_2_] SmallBoats.com[_2_] is offline

Default For the video experts here (2).

SmallBoats.com wrote:
CRM wrote:
"SmallBoats.com" wrote in message
. com...
Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
On Mon, 27 Oct 2008 23:15:39 GMT, "CRM" wrote:

http://www.videohelp.com/tools/Dscaler_5
Don't confuse him - he's on a roll making it way harder than it has to
be.
Yes, and the empty responses and insults have sure helped my wife,
who is the one working on this.

Empty response? The link I gave you is for a free MPEG-2 codec.

I wasn't talking about you, I have passed that link along to my wife who
is working on it later tonight after we take care of some business.. I
don't recognize you but thank you for your help. I was talking about a
couple of trolls who are having a little fun at my expense lately. I
have them kill filed here so they shouldn't be a problem anymore..

Thanks, you are the only one who posted an answer..

Hey, CRM... Thanks, the URL you sent us to worked fine.. Now the
origional MOD files are playing fine on all of our systems.. Sure would
have been nice if those other guys had just read what I posted.. But
they were interested only in ****ing contests

Got the Windows Movie Maker 6 to recognize them too, now I can convert
them to WMV files and such..

Rowdy Mouse Racing, Ride or shut the **** up