posted to alt.sailing.asa
Marty[_2_] Marty[_2_] is offline

Default social security

Dave wrote:
On Mon, 27 Oct 2008 15:49:06 -0700, "Capt. JG" said:

So let me give you another shot at it. What "legislation that's been
around
for decades" were you referring to, and how did that legislation's being
in
your words "removed" contribute to the mortgage melt-down?

Asked and answered.

Please direct me to the message in which you claim the question was
answered.

Also, I'll repeat... do your own research!

As I've previously pointed out, Jon, I have no need to research the
question. I know you're full of **** because I'm very familiar with bank
regulation.

As an interesting aside, recently the Canadian banking system was rated
as the soundest in the world, the primary reason given: Canadian
banks face the strictest regulations in the world..

Food for thought.

Cheers
Martin