posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default social security

"Dave" wrote in message
On Mon, 27 Oct 2008 14:19:37 -0700, "Capt. JG"
said:

I never claimed that Glass Steagall was the sole cause and you know it.

Nor did I say you did. However, you did say:

So, you're now claiming that removing legislation that's been around for
decades didn't significantly contribute to the melt-down. Talk about
fantasy
land!

So let me give you another shot at it. What "legislation that's been
around
for decades" were you referring to, and how did that legislation's being
in
your words "removed" contribute to the mortgage melt-down?

Asked and answered. Also, I'll repeat... do your own research!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com