Molesworth Molesworth is offline

Default Deals on bluewater boats yet?

In article ,
Justin C wrote:

In article , Molesworth wrote:
In article ,
ray lunder wrote:

Looking for a used cruise equiped 30-40 foot sailboat for approx a us
buck per foot.

My wife has just told me she doesn't want to liveaboard and cruise the
Carib... so my 40' is for sale.. $35K, surveyed at $58K in '05. Pics on
the web page under my nick..

Nope, I must be dense, all I'm finding is St. Custards. Go on, give us a
clue.

Sorry Justin. I meant the ng members website.. although I'll put the
pics up somewhere today and post it here.. I'm in no rush (in fact I
won't mind if I keep it - love it to bits).. Oh, and it is 1980 and has
a '05 Yanmar 4cyl diesel and transmission..

--
Molesworth

http://www.stcustards.free-online.co.uk/