Jim Jim is offline

Default What a great day...

Boater wrote:
jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
JohnH wrote:

The Christmas Craft Fair at our church is rapidly approaching. One
year I
made a kresh and the ladies crosstitched the figures to go therein.
They
then auctioned the manger scene and made almost $500 on it. This year
they're doing the same, so I got roped into another kresh. It's not
boating
related, but here's a picture. It's 24" wide, made from oak, with
plywood
floor and back.

You'd think a lifelong Catholic like Herring would have learned to spell
crèche.

John was just spelling it phonetically so you heathens would have a
better time pronouncing it correctly.

It's good that you and a few others continue to make excuses for Herring.

What is this obsession you have with John and others? You are one sick dude.