JohnH[_3_] JohnH[_3_] is offline

Default H Krause please comment

On Sun, 26 Oct 2008 21:18:24 -0400, Boater wrote:

Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

Further, I don't shoot at 200 or 300 yards. I shoot pistols and can
offhand a full magazine from my 9 mm SIG into a very very small circle at
25 yards, the "standard" pistol distance.

So can I, and I did it several times in a row at the Marines target practice
facility in Norfolk a couple of years ago.
First time ever for me.

What's the big deal?

Eisboch

Do you know what offhand shooting is?

It's stupidity if someone is shooting at you. Prone, behind lots of
sandbags, is a much better position.
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Narcissistic Hypocrite]