JohnH[_3_] JohnH[_3_] is offline

Default H Krause please comment

On Sun, 26 Oct 2008 20:43:17 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

"Boater" wrote in message

I doubt that many of those who haven't fired a firearm in years can just
pick one up, load it and shoot straight, unless the firearm is a shotgun.
I further doubt that many of those who fired a firearm years ago even own
a *serviceable* firearm.

And I could prove you wrong.

And I am just a hack.

Eisboch

Bicycle riding, after a 40 year break, wasn't too hard to pick back up. I
doubt if aiming a 30-30 would be much more difficult.

Of course, it probably makes one feel 'manly' to imply he's the only one
who can shoot. He forgets that most of us actually have some military
experience.
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Narcissistic Hypocrite]