JohnH[_3_] JohnH[_3_] is offline

Default John H American flag

On Sun, 26 Oct 2008 23:48:34 -0500, wrote:

On Wed, 08 Oct 2008 21:42:55 -0400, BAR wrote:

Go ride the Maid of the Mist on the the Canadian side. Much better boat
ride up to the falls.

We stayed at the Marriott right behind Horseshoe falls on the Canadian
side and watched those boats from our room. The American side and
Canadian side boats take exactly the same route and start directly
across from each other about a mile down stream. I didn't take the
ride after we saw what it was. The fireworks over the falls is cool
tho.

The thing I find strange is we were at the Rock Point park on Lake
Erie and they had signs that you enter the water at your own risk with
a long list of pathogens that might be present, then around the corner
at the falls they take you into an aerosol spray of that same water.

And no protective masks? Maybe there's a big difference between swallowing
the water and breathing the water.
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Narcissistic Hypocrite]