Tom Francis - SWSports Tom Francis - SWSports is offline

Default H Krause please comment

On Mon, 27 Oct 2008 07:50:52 -0400, "D.Duck" wrote:

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
On Sun, 26 Oct 2008 21:35:12 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

I don't know how I can do it, but I do. We went back several times over
the
course of a week and the results were always the same. Even the Grunts
were impressed.

Hand eye coordination is paramount in handling semi-auto hand guns -
you've got a good eye and your wrist and hand do what you tell them to
do.

Twitch reflex also has something to do with it - the higher the twitch
reflex, the more accurate your grouping will be.

For me, semi-auto handguns are a PIA - I have two, but I much prefer a
revolver - limited rounds, but I'm much more accurate with a revolver
than a semi-auto.

Back when I carried a Navy 1911 .45 - you didn't want to be near the
practice range when I was around. :)

Hell, even a city boy like me qualified expert with both the .45 and M1. I
remember my boot camp M1 score of 243 out of the possible 250. Won 25 bucks
from Leatherneck magazine for the highest boot camp score during that
particular year.

Of course you young wipper snappers wouldn't know anything about the M1.
8)

Want to bet? :)