D.Duck D.Duck is offline

Default H Krause please comment

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
On Mon, 27 Oct 2008 01:04:35 -0400, "D.Duck" wrote:

"Eisboch" wrote in message
om...

"Boater" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

Further, I don't shoot at 200 or 300 yards. I shoot pistols and can
offhand a full magazine from my 9 mm SIG into a very very small
circle
at 25 yards, the "standard" pistol distance.

So can I, and I did it several times in a row at the Marines target
practice facility in Norfolk a couple of years ago.
First time ever for me.

What's the big deal?

Eisboch

Do you know what offhand shooting is?

Nope. Not a clue.

All I know is that they gave me a Glock 9 mm that holds what, 14 or 15
rounds or something like that?
We programmed the target holder for the standard 25 yards, and I fired
away.

I don't aim. The first three or four rounds are wasted walking "up" to
the target, but after that, I was consistently within three rings.

I don't know how I can do it, but I do. We went back several times over
the course of a week and the results were always the same. Even the
Grunts were impressed.

Impossible, can't be done. Especially by someone with a military
background
in the Navy. 8)

Hey - technically, I was in the Navy.

Technically. :)

You know where you can stick that technicality. We were taught better than
that. 8)