posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.boats,alt.usenet.kooks
Kadaitcha Man[_3_] Kadaitcha Man[_3_] is offline

Default Bullworth

rand mair fheal, ye bemused partaker of a little gain, what a maidenly
man at arms you have become, ye exuded:

In article
-ossetia,
"Kadaitcha Man" wrote:

rand mair fheal, ye greasy notable coward, thou detestable bones, ye bad
mouthed:

In article ,
Howard Garner wrote:

BAR wrote:
rand mair fheal wrote:
In article ,
BAR wrote:

rand mair fheal wrote:
Typical of the Lefties however....Free Speech only includes
Leftwing
Speech.
what was ayres convicted of
Convicted is a legal term.

If I see you take a **** on your front lawn, you have taken a ****
on
your front lawn. You haven't been convicted of it but, you have
done
it.

typical pf righties however
free speech only includes rightwing speech

Free speech is great. US citizens have the right to free speech in
public but, you don't have the right to be heard.

Many forget that last part.

then why are others screaming to silence me

*PLONK*

See? No screaming.

i have no mouth
and i must eat ice cream

Bathe in a vat of the stuff and absorb it through your skin.

Oh, hang on, bathe...

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Hammer of Thor: February 2007.
Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005, April 2006, January 2007, August 2008.
Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, Official owner
and trainer of Bucky Breeder, August 2008.

Member of:
Usenet Ruiner List
Top Assholes on the Net List
Most hated usenetizens of all time List
Cog in the AUK Hate Machine List

Find me on Google Maps: 24°39'47.13"S, 134°4'20.18"E

Join me for dinner. I'm cooking obscene cormorant bladder and beaver
intestine topping in gross heads of lettuce accentuated by imperfect
doberman abscess and apple garnish, arranged in a steaming double boiler
chock full of expensive remnants of bologna and leftover radish in
diseased eye gunk, a side of laughing jackass liver and a shot glass of
amniotic fluid.