Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default H Krause please comment

"jim" wrote in message

Eisboch wrote:

"Boater" wrote in message

Hey, it isn't my fault you were too stupid to succeed in college and hid
out in the Marines.

This is why the USA will be in deep doo-doo under obamaship.

Eisboch

I hope Nobama has more balls than Krause. His metel will be tested on
several international fronts and if he turns out to be a marshmallow we
are screwed. I don't have confidence in congress to act swiftly and
decisively to remove him when it becomes necessary for our national
defense. You're right deep doo-doo. Harry's ESAD takes on a whole new
large scale meaning.

Obama, due to his limited, liberal based, academia experience, will want to
hold meetings to "discuss" our differences while the adversary is kicking in
our back door.

Nice guys finish last.

Eisboch