JohnH[_3_] JohnH[_3_] is offline

Default re powering a pontoon, now decking material selection

On Sun, 26 Oct 2008 08:34:33 -0400, jim wrote:

JohnH wrote:

?;^ Q
Now you're talking'!

Trailer parks are the way to go. You might try driving around the
neighborhood the evening before trash day also. That's how I picked up the
carpet for my garage. What do you think?

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2..._DIS0001-1.jpg

That's appropriate for a great bike or two!
The bicycle in the back is sized for WAFA. Have you two been riding
together?

That seat's not nearly wide enough for WAFL.

That rug might be worth some serious cash. Take it to a oriental rug
dealer and get it appraised.

Let's wait for a few more oil changes thereon just to increase the value
some.
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Narcissistic Hypocrite]