posted to alt.sailing.asa
Goofball_star_dot_etal Goofball_star_dot_etal is offline

Default Yachtmaster Ocean

On Sun, 26 Oct 2008 22:06:09 +0100, "Edgar"
wrote:

"Bart" wrote in message

What about Salcombe, Newton Ferrers, Fowey, Falmouth Harbour and the
Helford
river?
Lots of lovely harbours on the south coast apart from the Solent.

Why don't you fill us in on these places, post links, pictures,
Etc. I can't report on places I haven't been, I liked
Chichester harbor too and saw Tom Cunliff and even got
a wave back from him. By the way, I like his Celestial
Navigation book.

Ok then try:-
http://www.dartmouth.org.uk
http://www.salcombeinformation.co.uk
http://www.newtonnoss.co.uk
http://www.cornwall-online.co.uk/restormel/fowey.htm
http://www.cornwall-online.co.uk/carrick/falmouth
helfordriver.net

It is hard to beat the Westcountry for cruising destinations in UK.

Any favourite 'character building' places?