posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default social security

"Dave" wrote in message
On Sat, 25 Oct 2008 10:56:48 -0700, "Capt. JG"
said:

I agree with much of this, except that I do believe a lot of this could
have
been prevented or mitigated by regulations that were either abandoned or
ignored.

Yet you've repeatedly failed to corroborate that belief with specifics,
choosing instead to fling about without amplification some ill-informed
general references repeal of a 1930s statute that no knowledgeable
observer
would suggest had any impact on the current crisis.

Squirm all you want, but the fact remains that McCain was responsible for
much of the deregulation that lead directly to the financial meltdown we're
experiencing. McCain, by his own words, supported Bush 90% of the time. Bush
was a disaster on so many levels that even if McCain was 5% complicit, he
should resign from the Presidential race and the Senate immediately.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com