Boater Boater is offline

Default H Krause please comment

jim wrote:
Canuck57 wrote:
"BAR" wrote in message
Boater wrote:
jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
jim wrote:
Illinois State Rifle Association
I think the NRA offers worthwhile firearms safety programs for
youngsters and on occasion has been a meaningful proponent of
measures to preserve some of nature's amenities. Beyond that, I
have no use for the NRA or its over-the-top political posturing.
No comment on the substance of the letter, eh? Damned if you do.
Damned if you don't
My comment on the NRA's politics is right there for you to see. Are
you not able to understand a sentence that says:

"Beyond that, I have no use for the NRA or its over-the-top
political posturing."
The NRA protects your right to shoot up stumpy. Shooting up stumpy
does nothing to feed your family or protect your home.

Not directly.

But if someone comes into you home with intent on raping your wife or
daughter you will feel comfortable in using it not on the stump, but
the intruder.

I don't actually own a firearm, difficult to do legally in Canada.
Criminals have them, police have them. But honest people don't.
While death of criminals by firearms is down, they refuse to
acknowledge death by knives, bats, even 4x4s is higher.

Your best national defence is it's honest citizens being trained and
possession firearms. If 20,000 Chinese invaded Canada from BC they
would find very little resistance in taking Canada.

2,000,000 Chinese were to land in Portland Oregon and would not likely
make it past the Rockies if they got that far.

A major step in controlling people is to disarm them.

If Krause was allowed to speak freely he would have to agree with you.

The concept of individual citizens armed with small arms holding off a
huge invading army is an NRA wet dream. Americans aren't as tough as
Afghanis.