Boater Boater is offline

Default McPalin Spread 'B' Rumors

Brian Williams: McCain Campaign Spread 'B' Hoax To Reporters

Sat Oct 25, 2008 at 10:50:03 AM PDT

So we already know the McCain campaign played some sort of a role in
helping get the 'B' hoax off the ground in the first place.

Now, thanks to Brian Williams, anchor of NBC Nightly News, we know that
once it was off the ground, McCain-land continued spreading the hoax to
reporters, fueling the attention it got by publicizing phone calls from
both McCain and Palin to the so-called victim.

- - -

McCain-Palin 2008: Dirtiest Campaign Ever