posted to rec.boats.electronics
Bill Kearney Bill Kearney is offline

Default Sharp LCD as monitor

It's a low resolution, 10 inch black and white display, and not terribly
bright. You'd have to add an interface board to convert whatever video
source you'd be using to what the display can use. Why bother?

"gordon" wrote in message
I have some used sharp LM64P89L lcd panels that I would like to use as a
monitor on my boat. anyone know what I would need to connect these panels
to my computer. The connection from the panels looks like a 32 pin female
socket with about 20 of these being used. Any ideas??