Roger Long Roger Long is offline

Default Rachel Carson trip update

"Larry" wrote

Roger, how many hours are on those new diesels and what oil changes have
been done to them, so far?

People from Harper Diesel in MTU coveralls were swarmng over the boat right
up until we left and the jet room has what would be a large pickup truck
full of various fluids. This isn't your new yacht owner's trip. Our
delivery captain is a Transport Canada inspectorand it's all full scale
professionalism. I haven't paid attention to the oil changes but I'm sure
it's right on schedule. This is more like being on a NASA launch than
yachting.

Off to eat breakfast before going out in the soaking rain.

--
Roger Long