posted to alt.sailing.asa
[email protected] don234@lanode.com is offline

Default Yachtmaster Ocean

On 24 Oct, 22:22, OzOne wrote:
On Fri, 24 Oct 2008 13:00:47 -0700 (PDT), Bart

wrote:
In addition to all my other licenses and certifications,
I now hold the Yachtmaster Ocean. And I must say the
Brits are to be commended on putting together an
outstanding program. I was nothing but impressed
by all the many UK sailors I've met. The Solent is
The reason there are so many good sailors over
here.

I strongly recommend, to anyone who loves
sailing--make a point about sailing over for a week
or two. I sailed into nearly every harbor and like
them all. Newtown creek, and the Beaulieu river
were particularly beautiful.

Thereis lot of traffic. I have some cool photos I'll
post when I get a chance.

Regards

I have indeed sailed the Solent....when it was slightly less crowded,
and agree wholeheartedly with all points.
If only they could do something about the food and the weather :-)

That's why some of us are so keen on sailing to France.

The weather is a bit better. The food is undescribable.

Regards

Donal