Geoff Schultz Geoff Schultz is offline

Default Rachel Carson SPOT link

Wayne.B wrote in
:

On Fri, 24 Oct 2008 08:35:50 -0500, Geoff Schultz
wrote:

Since this group seems to be following their every move, you can view
videos of this section of their trip on my web site. I just completed
this and have extensive videos and photos. You can find the videos
at

http://www.geoffschultz.org/2008_Sailing/Photos/#video

Nice videos Geoff, looks like you've been busy. What were your
favorite parts of that trip?

I'm actually inthe process of writing my my end-of-voyage report. I'll
post it here or a pointer to it. To put it mildly, it was a long, cold and
wet voyage that I'm glad that I did, but I wouldn't do it again.

-- Geoff
www.GeoffSchultz.org