Calif Bill Calif Bill is offline

Default End of Season Blues

wrote in message
On Oct 23, 10:14 pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:
wrote in message

On Thu, 23 Oct 2008 16:26:25 -0400, Boater
wrote:

Just made my appointment for the shrink wrap guy for the third week in
November. Hope to get out on my Parker twice before then, weather
permitting. It's been a nice season on the Bay, made even better by the
fact that I never encountered the Wretched Herring.

Yup winter is a bitch. I had to turn on the solars for the pool and,my
wife put a jacket in the boat.
It may go down to 68 tonight Brrrr!

Been cool here in night. 88 during the day today. Yesterday, coming back
from taking the wife to the airport at 4:30 am was not to bad. Still
shorts
and tee shirt. Was up in Burney (3000') last week, and mid 30's at night.
70's during the day. Going out tomorrow I think to San Pablo Bay for some
striper fishing I think.

Hit the Dead Fish in Crockett for lunch!!!

Have not been to Crockett in a long time. Grew up near there.