posted to alt.sailing.asa
MMC MMC is offline

Default 2 farmers

"Charles Momsen" wrote in message

"mmc" wrote in message
g.com...

"Charles Momsen" wrote in message

"mmc" wrote in message
g.com...

"Charles Momsen" wrote in message
http://www.libertystickers.com/produ...m-sooo-scared/

Wasn't that the RNC punchline during the 2004 elections? As I remember
it spawned the "security moms" and kept the chicken hawks in office.

If that was the punchline what was the joke?

The world is ending and only Bush/Cheney can save us!

So what's the punchline to "the world has ended an only Obama can recreate
it?"

Is this alluding to the fantasy that some repubs have about Obama being the
Messiah?
Just wondering.
I'm voting for Obama because he's not the one that worked so hard for Bush
after Bush crapped all over him in 2000. Obama doesn't have a long and
illustrious history of poor judgement and shoot from the hip decision making
coupled with anger issues.
Now we see McCain trashing Bush like he trashed Washington in general, where
he spent almost 3 decades. This guy would do anything and throw anyone under
the bus to get the big office.