Boater Boater is offline

Default Another Apple Encounter...

D.Duck wrote:
wrote in message
On Oct 24, 8:05 am, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:
On Fri, 24 Oct 2008 07:37:55 -0400, Boater
wrote:

Well, I trashed the keyboard on my Apple laptop. Don't ask.
Anyway, I took the poor baby up to the Apple store and voila! While I
waited, they replaced the keyboard with a new one, no charge.
:)
There was no phone cue at the store, everyone there spoke English, and
some really good-looking geekbabes came in to buy ipods and ipod phones
while I was there.
Now, if only I could sell my year-old hotrod desktop windows machine...!

I've got to admit - I'm seriously thinking about Apple and getting a
MAC.

Not sure what kind yet though. I'm kinda leaning towards a laptop.

9/10 of the app I use on a PC aren't available for mac, or just don't
do the job on a mac.

Have you tried a Windows emulator?

The only "app" an idiot like Loogy runs (other than what he uses for
usenet) is Where in the World is Carmen San Diego." The Loogyites ride
the short yellow bus.