Boater Boater is offline

Default Another Apple Encounter...

jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
Well, I trashed the keyboard on my Apple laptop. Don't ask.

Anyway, I took the poor baby up to the Apple store and voila! While I
waited, they replaced the keyboard with a new one, no charge.

:)

There was no phone cue at the store, everyone there spoke English, and
some really good-looking geekbabes came in to buy ipods and ipod
phones while I was there.

Now, if only I could sell my year-old hotrod desktop windows machine...!

That'll teach you to stop squeezing pustules onto the keyboard. Try
wrapping your keyboard with saran wrap.

No one here competes with Florida Jim for "classiness."