[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default End of Season Blues

On Oct 23, 10:14*pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:
wrote in message

On Thu, 23 Oct 2008 16:26:25 -0400, Boater
wrote:

Just made my appointment for the shrink wrap guy for the third week in
November. Hope to get out on my Parker twice before then, weather
permitting. It's been a nice season on the Bay, made even better by the
fact that I never encountered the Wretched Herring.

Yup winter is a bitch. I had to turn on the solars for the pool and,my
wife put a jacket in the boat.
It may go down to 68 tonight Brrrr!

Been cool here in night. *88 during the day today. *Yesterday, coming back
from taking the wife to the airport at 4:30 am was not to bad. *Still shorts
and tee shirt. *Was up in Burney (3000') last week, and mid 30's at night.
70's during the day. *Going out tomorrow I think to San Pablo Bay for some
striper fishing I think.

Hit the Dead Fish in Crockett for lunch!!!