[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default Another Apple Encounter...

On Oct 24, 8:27*am, "Don White" wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

Well, I trashed the keyboard on my Apple laptop. Don't ask.

Anyway, I took the poor baby up to the Apple store and voila! While I
waited, they replaced the keyboard with a new one, no charge.

:)

There was no phone cue at the store, everyone there spoke English, and
some really good-looking geekbabes came in to buy ipods and ipod phones
while I was there.

Now, if only I could sell my year-old hotrod desktop windows machine...!

My oldest son came home to visit for Thanksgiving a couple weeks ago.
He was supporting a new Apple laptop. *A year ago he bought a new laptop
with Vista installed....that turned him over to Apple.
Seems wasteful, I come from the school where you wear things out before
replacing them.
Kids...what are ya gonna do?

BTW they have an Apple store in Vancouver...not sure here in Halifax.
There's a place called 'The Halifax Mac Store'.
I'll have to check it out. * *http://www.halifaxmacstore.ca/

Quit, Harry and JimH love Vista, remember?