Tom Francis - SWSports Tom Francis - SWSports is offline

Default Another Apple Encounter...

On Fri, 24 Oct 2008 07:37:55 -0400, Boater
wrote:

Well, I trashed the keyboard on my Apple laptop. Don't ask.

Anyway, I took the poor baby up to the Apple store and voila! While I
waited, they replaced the keyboard with a new one, no charge.

:)

There was no phone cue at the store, everyone there spoke English, and
some really good-looking geekbabes came in to buy ipods and ipod phones
while I was there.

Now, if only I could sell my year-old hotrod desktop windows machine...!

I've got to admit - I'm seriously thinking about Apple and getting a
MAC.

Not sure what kind yet though. I'm kinda leaning towards a laptop.