posted to alt.sailing.asa
Ringmaster Ringmaster is offline

Default My New Boat!!! What did RB Pick????

On Oct 9, 8:21�am, "Capt. Rob" wrote:
On Oct 9, 1:47 am, Ringmaster wrote:

Corbin ................................ LOL.................

BTW, Sloco.....We had a Depressed 30 at our docks for a few weeks.
Nice owners, which was a surprise. They bought the boat as a stop-gap,
which I found hilarious. The boat is quick, but on a reach my 35s5
passed them as did my friend's 30/30. They then added better sails
from UK and the boat STILL couldn't keep up with us. Not exactly
shocking since my boat is larger and with my shallow draft they could
point slightly higher, though not as good as the 30/30. The interior
is awful, quite depressed as the name suggests. But why buy one when a
J30 offers a far nicer interior and more hulls to play with? The 30/30
is both faster and FAR better looking. Of course my boat is faster and
about 100 times better looking and nicer to be aboard.
Not matter. I heard you finally bought a nice boat and sold the
depress 30 at last. Good for you! What did you buy?

RB

Oh another attempt to bash my boat. Hey Boob I would expect to get
passed by a Santana 30/30. It rates 19 seconds a mile faster. As far
as being better looking well that's in the eye of the beholder. As
far as being nicer below I guess that's true if you like lawn
furniture and a sail bin. What year was the Express 30 that was
visiting your gehetto marina? You keep finding early hull numbers to
pick apart the interior. Later models did away with the multi. ice
boxes port and stb. and added either a quarter berth or a aft head.
Hows the skank?