Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default Australia and Obama

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
easolutions...
"WaIIy" wrote in message
On Thu, 23 Oct 2008 17:57:19 -0500, "KLC Lewis"
wrote:

"Gregory Hall" wrote in message

Ron Paul would have to be a write-in . . .

And?

Are you sure YOU are informed enough to vote? I would think any sane
woman would be voting for Sarah Palin/John McCain.

--
Gregory Hall

There is a strong possibility that John McCain would die within his first
term of office -- he's in horrible health. That means that Sarah Palin
would
become President sometime within the next four years. Sorry, but I'm not
ready for a right-wing fundamentalist Christian theocracy. I also must
disqualify anyone from serving as president who cannot pronounce the
word,
"nuclear."

You really want a limp wrist on the button? If Obama croaks, Biden's
brain is a ticking time bomb. Biden refuses to release his brain scans.
Hmmmm

Fortunately, Gov. Palin has released her complete medical records. NOT

However, she did release her brain scans: http://www.nothingisthere.com/

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

I take that back! She wants to name her sixth child Zamboni. I kid you
not...

Can it possibly get any worse? I *really* don't want to see her brain
scans.....

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com