Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default End of Season Blues

On Thu, 23 Oct 2008 22:13:52 -0400, wrote:

I was surprised to hear Centex is still building houses here and they
won't build a house without a qualified buyer so something must be
moving.
There is a little 1300 sq/ft shack around the corner from me that is
going back to the bank at $490k. I imagine it will disappear in a
heartbeat at the $359 Zillow says it is worth tho (riverfront)
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/bi...id#street-view
(The house on the left, not the one with the big palm tree)
Personally I think it is a teardown on a $200,000 lot. If I thought
they would take $250k as is I would buy it and give it a paint job.

Are you able to dock your boat behind the house? Someday I'll have to
try and venture up in there with my dinghy. Talk about local
knowledge navigation !